I had a friend popping over today for a cuppa and some chat. This friend is allergic to a LOT of food stuffs, it would be easy to buy in ready made cookies etc that she could eat, but I wanted to offer the personal touch.
These cookies are not only suitable for someone who cannot have gluten or dairy, but they actually taste so good that I can't stop chowing down on them myself!
Plus they take about 12 minutes to take, from start to finish.
You only need 4 ingredients:
- 250g smooth pure peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 200g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp GF baking powder.
It only takes 4 steps:
- Preheat your oven to 160 (140 fan)
- Mix your ingredients together.
- Split into little balls and press each one down slightly.
- Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes (depending on how chewy you like your cookies!)
Please let me know how you get on!
BuBakes is committed to reducing the stigma attached to Mental Health, and personally donates 25p for every order received to MIND. This is kindly matched by three generous supporters, meaning a £1 donation is made per order. If you would like to find out more about MIND, or make a donation you can do so here.