Easter Treats Cupcake Class (2 hours)
Learn how to make these gorgeous Easter themed cupcakes & then recreate them at home for friends and family!
This 2 hour cupcake class is just £39!
Saturday April 1st 3pm - 5pm Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford
With chocolate eggs having been in the supermarkets since Christmas, we know Easter must be just around the corner. This year why not give gifts with a personal feel to them.
In this class you will learn to make all these toppers, and discover the difference frosting nozzles can make to your design; these skills can be used again and again at home, and not only with fondant - you could show the kids how to make the bunny, lamb and chick with playdough...
Included in this class:
- A glass of Bucks Fizz on arrival
- The opportunity to learn a range of skills when using fondant
- The chance to create the perfect buttercream swirl, a technique that once mastered you will never forget!
- How to use different frosting nozzles to create different effects, including grass.
- The time and space to ask any questions throughout the class, or at the end
- All materials and equipment needed for decorating
- Four freshly baked vanilla BuBakes cupcakes
- A presentation box to take your creations home in
- The chance to buy equipment you may want to help create these at home, at a reduced price
There are a maximum of 8 people per class, so you will have a personal and fun lesson - it is a great class to either come along to on your own, or with a friend.
The class will be held in the Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford CM1 1SQ - this is an ideal location for our time together. It is only a 10 minute walk from the train station or city centre, and there is free parking available for class participants.
If you would like to join me for a bit of fun to start of your weekend, then I would LOVE to see you.
Please check over the T&Cs here, and once you have read them simply click below to reserve your place.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Love Bu xx