Vintage Cupcake Class (2 hours)
Want to escape for a couple of hours? This is the perfect way...
Join me for this 2 hour class for just £39, and discover why I find cake decorating so therapeutic
Saturday April 1st 9am - 11am Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford
In this class you will learn to make all elements of these beautiful vintage designed cupcakes, and best of all you will get to take home your creations at the end!
Discover a range of techniques from embossing and imprinting fondant, to using fondant moulds and making a fondant rose; these skills can be used again and again at home. These can also be transferred to larger cakes to really wow your friends and family.
Included in this class:
- A glass of Bucks Fizz on arrival (perfect for setting the mood for your 2 hour escape)
- The opportunity to learn a range of skills when using fondant
- The chance to create the perfect buttercream swirl, a technique that once mastered you will never forget!
- The time and space to ask any questions throughout the class, or at the end
- All materials and equipment needed for decorating
- Four freshly baked vanilla BuBakes cupcakes
- A presentation box to take your creations home in
- The chance to buy equipment you may want to help create these at home, at a reduced price
There are a maximum of 8 people per class, so you will have a personal and fun lesson - it is a great class to either come along to on your own, or with a friend.
The class will be held in the Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford CM1 1SQ - this is an ideal location for our time together. It is only a 10 minute walk from the train station or city centre, and there is free parking available for class participants.
If you would like to join me for a slice of refuge on a Saturday morning, then I would LOVE to see you.
Please check over the T&Cs here, and once you have read them simply click below to reserve your place.
Click to set custom HTML
I look forward to seeing you there!
Love Bu xx